11.16.2009

Sometimes...

... the questions are complicated and the answers are simple!

I've sat in my room contemplating on things plenty. But usually it's the questions i ask... why this and why that?! Not realizing how simple the answers are to those complications in my life. Things don't always go the way i wish they did............................................but... i'm just gonna take it one day at a time as i always have. Sit back and enjoy the essence of life, appreciate everything i have, from the little to the big things. Not concentrating on the negatives but just looking forward to the positives. Life is too short! Let me take a deep breath and inhale all that good stuff God has blessed me with.

"Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny."

No comments:

Post a Comment