11.18.2009

My life is the most cluttered it's ever been.
My head feels claustrophobic.
Why don't things go as I want?
Why does everything have to be so hard & complicated?
I'm exhausted!
So many thinkable things & not enough time to think.
Making & keeping people happy is like doing over time at work.
When will it end?
When did it start?
Things have definitely been the most challenging at this
very moment in my life.
How much do I need to change in order to adjust to
everyone else's preference?
Do I put myself first?
I can't put myself first.
BUT...
I guess within time, change will occur.
I guess within time, the cycle will be broken.
I guess within time, I will be smooth sailing.
NOW...
All I have to do is wait on this time to arrive.
NEVERTHELESS...
I have already accepted this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment