11.23.2009

I'll take an "uncomfortable" please!

So I'm sitting on the train beside this girl... Her boyfriend is standing in front of her. I have no idea what they were talking about cause I was bumping to some Avant "making good love" ;), lol. Anyhow, so I look from the corner of my eye, and homegirl is pushing her face in her man's private. Ummm... Ok then. After, he starts caressing her face, then puts his finger in her mouth while she sucks on it. Then she pushes her face back on his "shit," he pulls his shirt up and she kisses his stomach. I'm sitting there thinking WTF is wrong with people.

I guess their act suited my music, but I'm not sure if I'll be bumping to any "making good love" anymore, lol.
I just want this day to end... That shit was disturbing.
I'll take an uncomfortable please...

3 comments:

  1. btw, what were they? (ethnicity. you know that makes a world of difference lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hell no. that shit woulda been stopped someway or another. i'd start a false argument with somebody, ANYBODY, before that shit went down beside me. UGH you're a soldier for making it through that... lol

    ReplyDelete