11.05.2009

Nu Cool Tattoo









If you wanna get tatted up, hit up Nu Cool. The work is dope, the prices are mad reasonable, and the environment is friendly. I remember getting my first tatt some years ago, my brother sent me to the shop. Got tattoo #1, then hit up for tattoo #2... #3... and now i'm sitting at 7. I told him i wasn't coming back, but i said that the last 6 times as well. I'll prob be back soon if an idea pops up in my head.

They have 3 tatt artists and one of them also does piercings. I only put up a few pics of Pawel's (my tatt artist) work because i encourage you to check out their website yourself. If you wanna get tatted up, then hit up NuCoolTattoos @ 118 Peter St. Ph# (416)591-4046 OR 1275 Bloor St West. Ph#(647)430-5891. The website is http://www.nucooltattoo.com/. Its The Only Intelligent Choice...


If you decide to get your ink done by Pawel, just tell him Cass sent ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment