7.31.2011

Always that 1 IGNORANT f#*k!




What did I do for Caribana this year? Fri night chilled with homegirl Mon down by the beaches... and Sat I chilled with the bf watching movies and eating pizza/wings.

What did majority of T.O do? They hit up the parade and went to clubs and fetes. Prob about 80% of people I know went to the parade, and guess what? Someone got shot during the whole thing. Am I surprised? Nope! I wouldn't say it happens every year, but it does happen pretty often. Why do you even have a gun on you? Really? You don't want people to stereo type colored folks but you're going to shoot up people? Ridic!!! Some one's stat as followed on fb "‎1 dead, 2 wounded in Caribana shooting. Always gotta be one coon-ass negroe ruining it for everybody." I can't agree more. *SMH

If you wanna know more, you can read the article: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/07/30/tor-shooting-caribbean-festival642.html


"Live everyday like it's your last!" Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment