7.10.2011

Compliments at it's best!

Earlier I had a bbm convo with an old homie... who said to me "you should appreciate yourself more, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You're more genuine than you think. You also need to start being a little selfish"=)And I was very appreciative from hearing this. I mean I know the people who love and care for me, feel this way as well, but it's totally different when someone says it to you in a random convo.

So I sat back and started to think over it... and I've come to a conclusion.............................. I love me and I'm all kinds of amazingggggggg. LOL. I thought about all the shit I've done for people, and about how much I've forgiven. And how selfless I always am, how much I put others before me, the endless things I do for people I love...... and my friend was right, I need to appreciate me more. I don't normally sit and brag about myself and all the goodness I carry, lol.... so I'm sharing with you what my friend shared with me today. I'm fuckin awesome! ;)

Now take the time and think about how awesome you are... and broadcast that shit for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment