7.10.2011

Cake Boss!!!

Was talking to someone I knew yesterday and he was telling me about his last date he went on. He said he thought the girl was cool and all but he was quite distracted by her make-up. He decided not to see her again cause of that. I had to agree on the distraction cause at times when I talk to certain females... I'm not even hearing them out but wondering "dannng what does she look like under alll that?"

Ladies, some of you don't realize how much cake you're putting on, but I can tell you right now that not ONE person is attracted to that shit. If I can see the color difference from your neck to your face... I know you're wearing a crazy amount. So just chill on that. What happened to au naturel looks?! Do women think those aren't attractive anymore? You don't wanna sleep over a dude's place and then wake up to your face on their pillow.

I know some of you females have said that you gots to wear make-up cause you have skin problems and you're tryna cover it up. But I also hope that you're using a product to heal that skin cause just covering your face temp won't fix it. That make-up is gonna fuckss with your skin even more. So be careful with how much crap you're applying for a temp solution.

I'm not downing the women who wear make-up... just apply that shit with some moderation. Show some naturel while you're at it! Don't put on a large capacity of it to the point where everyone can notice that shit. I know girls who wear make-up but it looks like they don't, cause they wear it accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment