7.10.2011

Friend Collector.

I got a bbm request earlier of someone I've met once, lol. I never got why people did that... why are you adding me and I don't even know you. And what in the world makes you think I'm gonna accept your request. There are a few things I noticed about people and their bbms, they think it's some popularity game. If you don't know someone well at all, and they're on your bbm... you're def just a friend collector. This is just some sort of popularity power trip for you. It's for you to say "I have 150 friends on my bbm list" which btw I think is pathetic especially when I know your ass don't know half of these folks.

I guess my bbm is too private for that shit. I don't accept people I don't know on fb, therefore there's no way in hell you're going on my bbm. It's strictly for people I know, people who's first and last name, incl their bdays. Lol. If I don't know that info on you, don't waste your time adding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment