8.04.2011

Damn!

Usually on my early morning shifts I watch Boy Meets World to kill time, cause the mornings are usually slow. I also watch other shows from the 90s cause they remind me of my awesome childhood. Today I clicked on a random episode not realizing it was the last episode of BMW, and damn do I regret it. LOL. I still remember watching the last episode of Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World, Friends, Fresh Prince and so on... and they make me sad each time I watch it, even though the shows have been done for years now lol. Like an idiot, I sat here for almost an hour watching the finale and almost shed tear. It's a sad morning lol.

If I had a chance to go back in time to when I was a kid I totally would. I look at the shows now, the music, the lack of culture and it's embarrassing. Kids/teenagers in this time don't know squat about the Good Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment