5.21.2010

Yo Momma!

Remember when you were a kid and you never listened to your momma... and you always thought everything she said was "whatever"... Damn do I think so diff now, lol. Moms know best right? Right! Anywho, so my mom emails me from work today and asks me what's wrong. I said "Nothing mom, why?" She says "I just know something isn't right, as corny as this may sound I am your mom and I do know when something isn't right"... while reading i thought to myself "damn... how does she freakin know, am I that obvious with my actions... nah nah it can't be my actions, I don't show emotions." So I emailed her back and said "I'm ok, just a lot has been going on but I'll pull through, I always do right." She replies back saying "you are so unlucky, I'm sorry you go through things you don't deserve. I hope you get everything you want in your life, you so deserve it. I hope this unluckiness you endure will go away one day" I sat there and took in those words and started to realize how unlucky i was with a lot of situations. It kinda made my day more bitter, but to know that my mom felt that i was hurting was amazing to me, she caught me falling at the right time, and I felt grateful that someone was there for me even when I didn't ask or show it.

At this very moment, I remembered my home girl Laila. We were mad tight when she still lived in the T, but she moved a few years ago when she got married. What a sad moment in my damn life, LOL. Anywhoooo... Laila and myself shared manyyyyy talks together, I def can't count them on both hands. But she knew enough about me to know what I was going through, the good the bad and the ugly. There was one thing she always said to me that I still to this day take with me, not word for word of course, lol, but something along the lines of... "this is all just temporary for you. Always remember that good will come your way eventually. God hasn't forgotten about you, how could he, you're such a good hearted person. Just wait and your time will come. And I can't wait till it does." *sighhhhh, LOL, as I mentioned in another post, good friends are hard to find.

Anyway, I'm taking all of this with me today. And honestly just waiting for my bad luck to run out. Def anticipating for the good I deserve, and I know it'll come, and I will wait for as long as I can =)

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress"

No comments:

Post a Comment