5.11.2010

Stop that $hit...

I don't know who these Gotti lookin b!tches are... but I think that whole lip puckering thing is sooooo lame! I'm bringing this up because I now find how aware I am of this annoyance. I notice a lot of ppl on my fb who do this shit, of course mainly girls. If most of your damn pics are of your lips puckered, I have news flash for ya: GET A NEW POSE! You look retarded when every pic is the same just with diff outfits. And stop dressing up just to take so many pics of yourself in your bathroom or those web cam pics... ugh! I'm sure there's a show on t.v for you to occupy your time in. For heaven's sake, don't exceed more than 3 pics of your puckered lips... we get it, you're freakin lip gloss is poppin'!

FYI: I am in fact on my period right now, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment