5.10.2010

~ Mommas




Picture on the left is my daughter and I on her First Holy Communion and the pic on the right is my mom, my daughter and myself on the same day.
Having to have one day out of the year to celebrate Mothers is not enough. I can't begin to think about the amount of things my mom has done for me. I def appreciate every little thing. I am so blessed that i have the opportunity to celebrate a day like this with my mom... i myself am a mother and it is def one hell of a job. It's full time where you're always working over time. There are no sick days or vacations. You gotta do the job all 365 days of the year. It is hard, but i wouldn't change it for the world. I am a proud mom to a girl who's amazingly beautiful, incredibly smart, outrageously funny and more loving than anyone i know. I am a proud daughter to the best mom anyone could have. The unconditional love she has given to my siblings, myself, and her grand kids is one of a kind. Shout out to my mom... thank you for everything, and keep doing what you are doing cause you have been doing an amazing job ever since!
To all the mom's out there... the new ones, the expecting ones, the ones who are playing both parts as mommy and daddy... keep your head up and continue doing what you are doing. Being a mom is hard, but it is also so rewarding. Just know that you are appreciated no matter what, and hope y'all had a great day where you got treated in all kinds of right =)

No comments:

Post a Comment