5.11.2010

How often have you seen 'beef' at a FETE?

When it comes to music... I don't discriminate. I can pretty much listen to anything, I don't just listen to a certain genre. I just noticed that i haven't made any posts about Soca, not even a video. Shocker! lol. I def have love for Soca. When listening to it at clubs, fetes, shit... even in my bedroom, my ass is jumping. How many times have you been to a fete, or a club that plays mainly Soca and seen "beef?" I don't think I ever have... You wanna know why? Cause everybody is so damn happy!!!! Soca music= Happy music. Below are some of my favorites.... ;)









I wanted to add some classics but don't want this post to be too long, lol. So i will leave that for another day.

I can def live it up in sweet T&T ;)

2 comments:

  1. Attack the Whack! SOCA is WHACK!

    sincerely,
    Your Boyfriend.
    Neeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course i was expecting a hater comment from you!

    ReplyDelete