5.17.2010

moniSLACK !!!

The picture above does us NO justice, lol... but anywho... A special post on MonBon. WHAT THE FACK!?!?! Why haven't you been posting? As I recall, your last post was Dec 26, 2009. Two thousand and freakin' Nine Mon. You're telling me you haven't had time for 5 months now, LOL. Bullshiiiiit. I remember this blog belonging to us BOTH, you have abandoned bloggy. *sigh... no more love. Oh the good times we had chatting about what we would post the next day, unfortunately that hasn't happened in 5 months, lol. Yes I is calling you out... YOU AHOLE, get up on this ish quick. Your ass probably doesn't even remember your password, *SMH

2 comments:

  1. hahahaah I was scared i did forget buut i didnt! First try too ;) lol im comin back dont worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... hey there MON! Welcome back to visiting OUR blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete