5.18.2010

Keepin' it 100...


Meet the homegirl that's been around for a minute now. I don't usually do posts on 'friends' and such, but this feels deserving. Met her over a decade ago... and we still running it. I don't even know where to start, but this is by far one of the most successful friendships I've ever encountered within my life. You know when you have the type of friends you don't talk to everyday, cause you got shit going on in your own life... YET, when you do talk you feel as though nothing has been lost and you just pick up on your last convo? Or when you begin to tell your friend a story and then they say "you already told me about that"... it's like damn what haven't i told your ass!?!? Or when you have a million inside jokes to share, that's how you can tell how much time you've spent together (lol)? That's Us! Homegirl has had my back since day one and has been nothing but 100 with me, realness as real. True love is hard to find, BUT, true friends are even harder to find. Backstabbers, haters, two-faced, negatives, and so on forth don't exist in our small circle. We keep it moving. Jokes infinite, growth roomful, memories immeasurable... Here's to another 50 years; I got your back just the same =)

No comments:

Post a Comment