10.30.2009

A nostalgic feeling from my childhood... *sigh



So... i've been asking my bf to take me to this shit for god knows how long now. He's never watched the movie before :0 I know right?!!? There's something he's missing from his childhood. Lol. Anyhow, he hasn't taken me yet cause he's gonna get bored.
Therefore I'M GONNA LET YOU OFF THE HOOK BABY... cause i replaced you with MON!!! So Mon and i decided to go watch it, but the joke is... ummm... she doesn't know squat about it either. *smh. I don't know what you guys were doing at the age of 10, but my ass was watching The Sound of Music. Who doesn't fuckin know "doe a deer... a female deer."
Whatever, point of the post, i can't wait till i finally go watch the play. I feel sorry for this girl, cause i will be singing every god damn song they be singing :D

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna be hiding by the third song. "Who is this chick??? She's not with me..."

    ReplyDelete