10.28.2009

I bring the va-jay-jay, you bring the condom.

So a friend of mine was telling me about a guy she was seeing and how he had asked her to pick up condoms for the night. My reaction...

“WHAAAAAAAAAT!?” That is the most outlandish shit I ever heard in my life!!!

Do you know how much prep work we already have to take on just for like...what...10 minutes!? We have to shower, shave, moisturize, make sure we’re smooth and smelling good... this shit takes time ok. Put it this way...our prep work alone takes WAY longer than your ass can last. And to add to my list of things to do, you want me to pick up condoms?? You must be out your god damn mind!

What you NEED to do is recognize that you are lucky to be getting any tonight and do YOUR job, pick up the condoms, PAY for the condoms and perform. That’s it.

And ladies, if your man can’t do one of the three simple duties listed above...maybe YOU need to re-evaluate your requirements...cuz THAT ain’t right.

No comments:

Post a Comment