10.28.2009

Sex twice a month? Not in my books!

So here's how a convo between a friend and i went:

Her: I finally had sex last night
Me: What the hell you mean "finally?"
Her: Well, we don't see each other as often as we used to
Me: Yeah... but i'm sure you still see each other once a week?!
Her: We do... but we're always tired cause we meet up after work or what not
Me: Ummm ... yeah but you should always make time to have sex with your significant other no?!
Her: Yeah, i guess things have been off. We've been together for 4 years now... so... yeah...
Me: Just cause you've been together long don't mean shit. I mean you don't even have any kids who sleep in your damn bed with you to interrupt. Don't you think there's something wrong here? I mean it's cool if it's a sometimish thing... but how long has this been happening for?
Her: I'd say about a year
Me: Dannng. And you're ok with it? C'mon now... I know you want it more than that
Her: Well, who doesn't!!
Me: I think it's time you drop his ass!!!

Not saying that relationships are only about sex. But i am saying that it is hella important to have it on a regular basis. I mean... is you being in a long term relationship really an excuse. Shouldn't you still be attracted to your significant other? Esp if you're seeing your man/woman about once a week... Isn't that more of a valid reason to want it? I'm not saying you gotta be sexing like they do on the discovery channel... but shit... being in a relationship, sex is def def one of the most important things.
You know when your significant other isn't always in the mood or is too tired or always has some jacked up excuse (or who knows, his/her ass is still getting that shit somewhere)... you need to fix that problem. Try to find other ways to light up that fire. If that shit ain't gonna work then you need to drop his/her ass. He's/she's obviously not attracted to you anymore, you need to find someone who will appreciate you sexually. IMO, sex def perks up your relationship more. That shit is so important.

If my man was only feeding me twice a month, things would def be diff between us right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment