10.28.2009

UGGS... back in action!


I was never into them to begin with. I don't find them appealing to be honest. But i remember when they first came out, i seen 1 person with them... then 2... now it seems like the whole city has 'em. I mean, if that's your thing then that's your thing. But i never got what was so likeable about them. There are other boots out there that look soooo much better.
Now lets get to the females who wear them with all that salt on them. Seriously!?!?! That's a no-no!!! So we acknowledge that Uggs are quite costly, therefore you try to hold on to them as much as you can. But once you got salt on them... homie you need to get rid of those. I mean... you look good from head, making your way down to your toes... umm NO! I tell my girls that all the time if i see that shit. If you know me, you best believe i'm putting you on blast. Atleast clean those bad boys off. Maybe, this winter there will be a diff style of boots out that people will jump on. I'm crossing my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment