10.29.2009

Thin Line.


I believe we as a society need to reinforce that some pieces of clothing and styles should be reserved strictly for females.

I was about to get some food on campus today when I noticed a young "man" in sky blue tights. I lost my appetite. Was he a bicyclist you ask? No. He was not... A member of the wrestling club? I wish this was the case...however there was no excuse.

Now don't get me wrong.. I'm glad that men have taken to fitted styles rather than the oversized baggy look, however there is a very thin line between fitted and TIGHT. Tight is not sexy nor cute...no matter how much you've been working on your calves. If you aren't able to bend over in your jeans... or we can see things that would otherwise be left to our imagination (or even worse can't see) ... TOO tight and unacceptable.

Please help me save masculinity and support the movement against men in tights.

3 comments:

  1. Extra Shhhmedium

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about? That is fuckin HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think that's hot, you should see the white tights..*shivers*

    ReplyDelete