6.13.2011

Basketball Jones

With the NBA Finals and all... I've been itching. Btw... shout outs to Dallas, Dirky and the Kidd have a well deserved ring. Miami fans have been extra silent since last night's game... talking about it's all "luck." LOL. Sure hater!

Like I was saying, I've been itching to put those ball shoes on, and get on that hardwood floor. I don't really talk about it in person cause everybody teases me. Assholes! I pretty much lived on the court growing up. When my mom needed me she knew exactly where to find me, lol. I still remember the countless memories I have for the love of ball. The only oxygen I needed was basketball, lol. It was my FIRST love and you can never forget your first. Coming home after school and hittin up the court. Waking up early on the weekends for practice. Skipping high school classes to run ball outside in the back, lol. I regret skipping though... I haven't played in a long ass friggen time. Last I was on that sexy hardwood was 7 months ago. Ouch!!! I've been thinking about getting back to playing it, it's one of the only things I know that comes to me as natural as it does. Those ball shoes are collecting some serious dust lol. Since it's summer, I'm gonna do it up.

Ready for some 1-on-1 Neeks? Check up sonnnnn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment