6.08.2011

CLARIFICATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people reading the blog would assume that I'm basing these posts on my life... Don't get it twisted, I've experienced most of it, but at most times these posts are based on people I know. If someone tells me a story and I find it interesting, I blog it. Of course I can't sit here and take names while I type 'em up. So when I write them, I do it so you're reading it off my perspective. I can't say "my friend Vanessa and her bf had this issue where..." lol. Therefore, I put myself in the story instead, to leave people anonymous.

I felt the need to clarify that, cause people base shit on the assumptions they make. In this case, by reading my blog. Not everything in this blog is based on my life. A portion of it, Yes! But I also write majority of these posts through others' experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment