6.13.2011

Serenity Prayer x Roman Numerals









Really wish my torch took better pics, lol. Anywho... what shall I say about tattooooossss?!? Nothing explains it better than I'm addicted. And I absolutely love 'em. If I can tatt up errthang, I would!


Unfortunately, it can't work like that with me. Society puts such a stigma on tatts and what they portray. When someone narrow minded sees someone who's tatted, they assume "jail bird" "rebel" "jobless" and so on forth. Most people I know say "how are you gonna get settled into your career being all tatted up?" What does that even meannn? lol. My tatts don't reflect the job performance I can get done. Having tatts doesn't mean the other girl with no ink on her body will do better than I will. People normally judge you by appearance is what sucks about society. We grew up in a decade where having inked was something only a rebellious person would do... but times have changed and I'm loving it. At least 75% of people at your work have tatts, you just don't know or see it. Lol. Point is: When I first started getting tatted I would carefully pick what body part I want it on. I would over analyze how obvious it is. NOW, I can care less. I'm getting inked wherever I please. I got 8 and I know I'm not done yet. There will always be more ideas to put on your body that will last you a lifetime. Art is Ink. Ink is Art.


The pics above are of the bf and I. We have a variety of diff tatts but share those 2 in common. And this is what sucks about having a significant other who loves something you do, lol. If I say I have an idea for a tattoo and I'm thinking of getting it, he says "that would be sickkk" not "you already have so many... you should stop now" LOL. And I would def say the same to him. We had our recent visit at the shop last Fri and both ended up getting inked. And I knowww we're heading back shortly. Ahhhh for the love of tatts!!! And I'm sure you can tell which one belongs to whom!!!


Also, if you're planning to get a tatt and been holding back... DON'T! Life is too short, live it up NOW. Don't hesitate on what people are going to say. If you're thinking about the pain... F#ck it! lol. It doesn't really hurt, well unless you can't handle pain. But still go get it. I promise you won't regret, well unless you get something totally irrational and stupid. Really think out what you want and get it doneeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment