6.13.2011

For the Love of Sneaks...

Summer is HERE!!! Minus the rainy days, I'm always excited about the warm weather. If you know me, you know I got crazy love for sneaks. I have a pretty mean collection, but when you live in Canada, the weather isn't always so great to rock them shoes. I don't normally wear everything I have... got pairs in boxes I haven't touched yet. Mainly cause I forget about them and also... not gonna lie, too lazy to get the box that's at the bottom, lol. But this summer I intend on wearing everything I own, at least once. Let the sneak fest begin... and I'm also callin' out all the other sneaker headdddsssss... get 'em on, tie 'em up!!!

P.s. On my wedding day, you best believe I'm gonna have a pair of mean sneaks under that gawjus dress =)

No comments:

Post a Comment