2.07.2011

Jealousy...

Now this is a topic that may be a little touchy for some folks... Only cause as you're reading this you'll soon realize you are a jealous ahole!!!

It all really depends what you're jealous about right?! Nobody said that you should NEVER be jealous cause it is within the human nature, but fyi to the extra out of control jealous folks, this is one UGLY emotion.

At first when you're in a relationship and you realize your bf/gf acting up to certain things with jealousy... You think "well that's kinda cute" but then it continues into such an ugly emotion which is def not cute at all.

Unless your partner is some sort of a hoe, you should have minimum reasons of being jealous. A guy/girl calling your gf or bf, or messaging them should in no way make you jealous, unless of course you sense some extremely weird vibes or these people are hollering at your significant other and calling at ungodly hours of the night. If you have what they call "too many male/female friends" that should also not be a reason for that horrid emotion to pop up. People don't take into common consideration that some females are just raised around a whole buncha dudes... Or some males, have plenty of female friends. So whaaaaat???? Like I said it all depends on the situation. If you're being jealous solely because your man/woman has too many friends of the opposite gender... Then you may as well go jump off a bridge cause that's just retarded. If your man/woman is way too flirty, then you need to have a talk with them about where things stand concerning that. If you're outta control flirting while in a relationship, then you need to re analyze whether you should be single or in a relationship.

Now let's also get this right for the cunts who think asking about a female/male friend is considered "being jealous." If I inquire to you about a female friend I have never heard of or was never brought up within our relationship, I'm bound to ask you who they are and what not. You gotta give me some sort of background. That does not mean I am in any means jealous of this person. It just means as your partner, I have every right to inquire who this folk is. And I expect the same from the person I'm with. I mean if you have never heard of a guy friend I brought up or came up, feel free to ask me questions, but don't go past your limits.

Point of this post: Jealousy sucks ass and you make yourself look pathetic when you're showing it in an often matter. In my opinion, people who are consistently jealous have serious insecurity issues. If it's not consistent and for a valid reason which makes sense, then you are not the abnormal one, lol.

But to the crazies out there... you make yourself look extra crazy when being so open about that emotion!!! Just quit it and join us normal folks =)

P.S. Sorry for being so MIA concerning the postings. I'm not gonna lie and make up some super hectic schedule for you, I was indeed toooo lazy to post for the past month or so.

3 comments:

  1. I only act jealous because I love you and Ill never let anyone take you away from me. EVER.

    sooo cute, no???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy says, "So yoo... you fuck that guy?"

    ReplyDelete