2.02.2011

How to lose a girl in 10 days…ooor within 60 seconds!

This post was inspired by a message I received from a friend of a friend that I had spoken to once prior to this…

xxxx:
PING!
Yo babbbbbby
how are u. Long time no hear

If you know me…you can only imagine my reaction to this.
Something along the lines of "wtf?!" *insert vomit face*

Since I had just happened to have watched the movie how to lose a guy in 10 days and have recently experienced waaay too many mistakes made by perfectly nice guys, I decided I needed to write a small DON'T list for our male readers. So let's begin from the message above…

Men, please DON'T

1) Start a conversation with a girl you barely know with a 'PING!'… I am now immediately annoyed by you.

2) Call me "baby" unless I AM your baby… and that rule goes for "sweetie" and any other 'cute' name you try to make up for me. I don't know you like that!

3) Change your bbm profile picture to you taking a picture of yourself without your shirt on…that is NEVER okay or cute. P.S girls like a little mystery too

4) Invite a girl you've known for one week to your uncle's famjam… does this require any further explanation???

5) Ask the girl you're interested in 25 miilllliionnn questions about herself …getting to know each other should not feel like you're getting grilled by an interview panel

6) Use cheesy ass lines like "For a girl with such a gorgeous smile, you should smile and laugh more often"…. First of all, women that are smart can pick apart a compliment from a line and secondly, if a girl isn't smiling and laughing around you, maybe there's a reason for it…YOU!

7) Ask a girl about her schedule every other day…if she really wants to go on a date with you, she'll get back to you!


These are just the fresh ones on my list but I'm sure you ladies have plenty to add so feel free to leave some comments. PLEASE help me help the men of this world!

5 comments:

  1. LOL i know i have a few of my own...i will get back to you soon.
    every word is so true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you laugh jay...but these are real-life events. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think it's ok for a guy to ask you to go to a fam dinner when you barely know him, lol....

    Is that NOT ok?!?! I'm too dull to know the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha was that a representation of dumb bitches? cuz if so...extremely well done. lol

    ReplyDelete