11.04.2010

Quotes!

I have nothing much to blog about... but since I haven't blogged in a while I figured I put up some quotes I like. Enjoy! =)

- "Do, or Do Not... there is no 'try' "

- "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday"

- "Experience is the name so many people give to their mistake"

- "Books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay... So if you keep reading, you'll go broke"

- "Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake"

- "It may look like I'm doing nothing, but I'm actively waiting for my problems to go away"

- "Anyone who uses the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried taking candy from a baby"

- "If you're gonna go... Go obnoxiously"

- "Life is like photography; Use the negatives to develop"

- "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian"

- "Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them"

- "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege"

- "You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same"

- "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument"

- "Do what you love and love what you do... Cause people who mind don't matter & people who matter don't mind"

- "Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living"

- "& i promise... someday you'll regret losing me... and you'll think back and say 'damn, that girl really did love me' "

- "Forget Love; I'd rather fall in Chocolate"

No comments:

Post a Comment