10.26.2011

Cottage Life for NeeksMoney!

The boyfriend just had a recent birthday, so instead of doing it up in Toronto... we headed up to my sister's cottage in Wasaga Beach. It was an awesome weekend, with lots of drunkies doing dumb shit. My lover along with the friends had an amazing time and I couldn't have been any happier. We all lived it up so nice that we're intending to head back early next month, lol. One last time before winter hits hardcore.

So shout outs to Neeks... Happy Belated Birthday babe. Sorry for the late shout out post (lol), but I hope you had the best time everrrrr. Looking forward to next year... I loveee youu =) 

                                               Cheers!!!
                                              That Cold Steel Cake


                                              Stirring some pot... lol
                 Hello Ladies. The First 3 from your left... Yours truly: Monica, Stephanie & myself of course
                                         Teaching us how to dougie
                                          L&W

                                            Love at first sight lol

No comments:

Post a Comment