10.26.2011

I'm Back!!!

So I just realized I've been absent for around 2 months now, I really have no excuse for it, but it felt like a part- time job at some point. Kinda missed it... so I'm gonna try and keep up. Blogger has all this new shit now that I had no idea about, I'm not gonna bother trying them out due to laziness.




Let's start with a Sister Souljah post. Have you guys heard of her? She's an amazing author and an even more amazing activist. She also used to be part of the hip-hop group Public Enemy... If you haven't read her books, I suggest you pick one up. Start with No Disrespect. I'm sure a whole lot of you have heard of her second book called The Coldest Winter Ever, followed by Midnight: A Gangster Love Story and her most recent was Midnight: And The Meaning Of Love. She has another book coming out in 2012 called Porsche Santiaga.

I had the opportunity to meet her and get a book signing on September 30th. Not only did I get a chance to meet her and hear her speak... but I got to help out with the event itself. She definitely has a lot of power in her voice, and I'm def a fan of her work.
Anywho, my focal point is: READ HER BOOKS =) Above are a couple pics from her event.

No comments:

Post a Comment