6.07.2010

Rumor has it...

I guess I'm some days late on this, but i just got back from vacay so cut me some slack.

Any who, it has been confirmed that A.Keys is pregnant and now engaged to Swizz Beatz. I'm not really sure about this though... to begin with i didn't expect her to steal some one's man. Don't get me wrong... she's a genuine person and is a great musician. BUT... we all know how the story goes right? I mean... once a cheater always a cheater. There are a very RARE amount of men out there who actually change. And if anyone should know this... it's Alicia. Cause "Karma" is def a bitch. So i would suggest her to be more careful and if this works... then kudos to them!!! Although i still don't believe in the concept of cheating nor stealing some one's man. *SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment