6.21.2010

Keep your eyes to yourself...

You can't really notice the 3 hefty brothas in the pic above... but it's De La... De La... SOUL! I wish i actually had my cam on me, but my BB had to be brought out for this blurry pic, lol.

Anywho... this post isn't about De La Soul. But on my way back from the De La Soul concert, i was on the train, there weren't much people on it. Besides the guy who was picking his nose sat a couple. The girl looked like she was passed out on her man's shoulder, he was kissing her up until i got on the train. I sat behind them. After she looked like she had passed out, this dude kept turning back and giving me an eye, consistently. I HATE THAT SHIT! You're here with your lady, yet you have wandering eyes. Why?!?! Is it so hard to keep your eyes to yourself. I mean there's nothing wrong with looking, but try not to do that shit when you're with your significant other. I think that shit is flat out rude and disrespectful. What the F is wrong with men? What has happened to common sense and respect? *smh

No comments:

Post a Comment