10.07.2010

Sharing with you what I had shared with me...

"There's really no end to what I go through
It's just a circle of aversion that goes round and round
I got myself in too deep

I don't even remember my way out
I used to feel the essence of Love when we were first together
and thought it was the best feeling in the world
Now
I have this lethargic feeling running through my veins
When did all this start
When will it even stop
Am I allowing my heart to get blurred by the best of me
I used to be the type to let my mind speak first
Then he came along

He let me feel what Love was
and at a blink of an eye... I got blinded

Then my mind forgot where it stood and my heart took over
I sit here now
Wondering if I put a stop to it the first time
Would he have continued to treat me this way
Hurt me this way
As if I were a doormat
I don't know when I'll feel the true meaning of Love again
Does it even exist?
Or do we just go by the idea of Love based on what we see in movies and read in novels
We get so deep into it we forget who we are and how we should be treated
Maybe one day
One day, he will learn that you can't take Love for granted
That it won't always be there waiting for you
It won't always be there to forgive you for your many faults
Or be there for how badly you decide to treat someone
At the end of the day
I look at myself in the mirror
and
Think
I am my mother's daughter"

No comments:

Post a Comment