4.22.2010

"I'm really too young to be feeling this old"

The picture above is totally irrelevant to my post... i took that pic in Cancun in '08 and I've just been really thinking of my vacay coming up at the end of May and just a tad bit excited.

Anywhoooo...

I turn TWENTY- FIVE in Tminus 12 days. I really don't wanna hit that mark, lol. I know it's not old, but shieeet... it's also not young, and 'i wanna be forever young.' I have absolutely nothing planned for my "BIG" bday, the only thing i know is that i will def be spending it with loved ones. I have come a long long way... i freakin feel old. Also to add that my daughter will be turning eight this year, yikes! It's just an old feeling, i don't feel young. Life for me has def been a real rough roller coaster with a lot of struggles... and at this point right now i feel worn out. I missed out on my "teenage years" cause i got pregnant at a young age, so growing up for me faster than every one else was essential. I have pretty much been a grown up since i was 17, which sucks major ass at some points cause as i said... i feel worn out. But at the same time i feel like i gained a lot of wisdom at a young age, learned how to take care of my responsibilities before any of my friends could even define what responsibility was, and having to take on a young mom role has def been challenging but also rewarding in many ways.

I hope this year eases down for me some... cause... 'I'm really too young to be feeling this old!'

No comments:

Post a Comment