4.09.2010

Analyze this; Analyze that

For the past couple of days I've been analyzing things that exist in my life, more so the people. If you take me back to 4 days ago... i had a total diff mentality, but when i sit here now and just think back on all the bullshit... i realize how I've lost trust in people, specific people of course. I don't give a shit about loyalty anymore, cause there are actually people out there who don't appreciate it, so why give an F. The patience I've been holding on to just happened to be thrown out the window. The apologies don't mean shit anymore cause they've been used so often and outta proportion. The bitterness is starting to appear slowly and i catch myself fading. I want out from that world where people lie, bullshit you, fuck you over, take you for granted, don't appreciate the better things and only think about themselves. From time to time you experience these things, it's bound to happen and you can't avoid them... but... there's a line that you eventually draw, that line has been drawn!

To sum up Life in 3 words: It Goes On

No comments:

Post a Comment