12.30.2009

There's always next year!

Before i get into my post, hope everyone, whether you celebrate it or not had a good time over the holidays, especially Christmas as the occasion itself.

Anywho'ssss...

I was super excited for Christmas this year, don't get me wrong, I'm excited every year, but this year was different. I didn't get a chance to spend it with fam last year as they were in NY celebrating it with the extended fam. Therefore, i was left alone... and that wasn't the first time either. Due to certain circumstances i couldn't leave the times they were up in NY celebrating. So this year's excitement was off the hook for me.

I was so anxious for school to be done with for the semester so i can finally get my Christmas game face on, lol. But............. things def did not go as i expected. It was an extremely very quiet Christmas and def not what i expected. I was just waiting for it to be done with so we can move on with the next day. Not tryna sound all Grinch and what not, but it just wasn't the greatest for me. Certain things took place that weren't supposed to and plans failed due to those issues.

I'm really hoping next year will be what i wanted this year... although i am def not gonna expect anything. Seems like when you don't expect something outta anything... there's no disappointment, and for next year's Xmas... I'm gonna play just that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment