12.08.2009

Snow White

I looked out my window today and saw SNOW! Damn, this is some real shit, we're back on bringing out the north face and the canada goose. I can't stand winter. I mean, yeah it looks all pretty and shit for christmas season. But... wearing boots, a hefty jacket, scarfs and the whole nine is so bothersome. Then you get somewhere inside, and you're all hot and what not, gotta take everything back off. That's one of the sole purposes of why i can't shop during winter time. There's no way i wanna try clothes on in a store and have to take all that ish off. Way too much work.
Anyhow... back to how it snowed today. So yuppers... Toronto had its first official snowfall today. Life sucks! Winter is depressing. I'm gonna go in hibernation now.
But on a brighter note: School is done for the semester next week :) Well this week for Mon, that lucky heifer!!!!! Nevertheless...I cannotttt wait

2 comments:

  1. down here in TX we cancel classes for snowdays, lol. unfortunately i have yet to see it :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not missing anything, lol. It's just white cold stuff on the ground. And you do not wanna experience that wind chill... it makes me shiver just talking about it.

    ReplyDelete