5.26.2011

Down... South...

I was on bbm with my girl earlier and she was tellin' me about her new boyfriend. There was one specific topic she brought up that I'm surprised I haven't already talked about. Soooo... her bf went down on her the other day and brought up this whole thing about how going down "isn't his thing" but he's only doing it for her cause of how he feels for her. I guess he was tryna make her feel special of some sort by saying that.

JUST SO YOU KNOW...

Unless you're some kid in high school, that shit is the biggest lie, lol. When guys tell us that stuff, we don't actually believe y'all. You expect us to actually believe out of allll the relationships you've been in, I am the only person you went down on???? REALLYYY? Lol. So my girl and I were going back and forth about how whack that is. I mean just be straight with us. We're not under 19, we know how it goes in the bedroom. It's either you don't say "you know you're the first girl I'm going down on" or if you're open to talk about your previous sex life, be straight up about it. Just so you know.... 90% of dudes do it. They may all lie... but they do it!!! I know how guys like lying to each other about licking the clit, but that's b.s. There's a very small percentage of dudes who actually aren't into that stuff. If you're over 20, chances are you've tried lots of stuff already cause you'll try almost anything to please your girl.

So fellas... please don't assume we are naive enough to believe that stuff. You can say other things to make us feel special, lol. And just so you know... going down south ain't a crime. Grow the hell up!!!

On the other hand, there are some guys who are against it cause it totally isn't their thing. But like i said, a very small percentage. Girls talkkkk... so if you've done it, they've already told someone, lol. Therefore, when you lie, it looks stupid on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment