4.15.2011

Where my Heart is.





Been some time since we've blogged. Every one's got their shit going so apologies on our behalf.


Been kinda off on what to blog about lately... i wanted to blog about something sincere and genuine, nothing else sticks out right now but NEW YORK!


I'm visiting again soon, and it's been the only thing on my mind for the past few days, lol. Maaan i love me some NY. If you haven't been, you're missing out. The feel of the city is just something so good. That's home away from home, always has been and always will be. If you don't like that big city feel, then DO NOT go there, lol.


I love the amount of people you have to brush while walking, the nasty subway smell, the insane traffic. The yellow cabs, police sirens, sneaks hanging off electric wires. That Nu Yawk minute. The millions of bags you'll always have to carry cause everything is so damn cheap. The never ending sneakers. The big lights. $2 cab rides.


MadisonSquare.CentralPark.TimeSquare.34thSt.SoHo.TheApollo.JamaicaAve.StatueOfLiberty.EmpireState.ConeyIsland.GrandCentral.RockefellerCenter.BronxZoo.QueensBridge.YankeeStadium.WallStreet.TheVillage.Broadway.Chelsea.CanalSt.LittleItaly.StatenIslandFerry.WashingtonHeights.StPatrick'sCathedral.MetMuseum.


Those are to name a few of what have popped in my head. If you haven't been... then GO! I promise you won't be disappointed ;)


These streets will make me feel brand new:

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment