8.11.2010

I'm in Miami b!tch...

HOLLERRRRR!!! Yeah, that's right... this show is my shit, lol. I mean how can you not like seeing entertainment like this. Every person in the above pic totally makes my night once a week. Season 2 looks like the shiznit. I mean, i thought season 1 was drama... but... nooooo, who was i kidding?! This season looks like a whole bunch of random shit that Cass totally enjoys. I wish i didn't work thurs nights just so i can be home, on the bed... all cozy for this drama. Instead, i have to watch it online... womp womp! But still worth it, lol.

If y'all haven't watched any of the new episodes yet, i would suggest you to do so. And if you have no idea what this show is, then damnnn... go to mtv.ca and look up Jersey Shore and watch the whole first season before you jump right into season 2. You can thank me for using up your time later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment