1.07.2010

TSOM






Ok.. so nobody actually calls it TSOM, i just made that shit up, lol. I really didn't think Mon would post about it before me, can't believe she beat me to it.

So yesss we finally watched The Sound Of Music on Tues night. I was so amped up to sing and shit, but wasn't allowed. Like wtf man... what you mean i gotta stay silent. I was sitting in my chair just wanting to burst out in song, but had to hold that shit until we hit the parking lot. It was an over all good night, minus the 2 dudes in front of us with ginormous heads. Took a few pics, Mon had me delete the kodak ones cause we looked retarded in them.

P.S. The side note thing that Mon mentioned was nothing like me, i swear i don't sound all high pitched and shit, lol. Just thought i'd put it out there. She did confirm on bbm that in fact it was really just a side note, lol.

1 comment: